Wednesday 19 June 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #30

Waiting On Wednesday, where we put the spotlight on upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating, is hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine.

This week's choice is -



In The After - Demitria Lunetta @Twitter
ISBN - 9780062105455
Publisher - Harper Teen
Expected release date - June 25th 2013
Find - Book Depository/Goodreads

'They hear the most silent of footsteps.
They are faster than anything you've ever seen.
And They won't stop chasing you...until you are dead.

Amy is watching TV when it happens, when the world is attacked by Them. These vile creatures are rapidly devouring mankind. Most of the population is overtaken, but Amy manages to escape - and even rescue “Baby,” a toddler left behind in the chaos. Marooned in Amy’s house, the girls do everything they can to survive - and avoid Them at all costs.

After years of hiding, they are miraculously rescued and taken to New Hope, a colony of survivors living in a former government research compound. While at first the colony seems like a dream with plenty of food, safety, and shelter, New Hope slowly reveals that it is far from ideal. And Amy soon realizes that unless things change, she’ll lose Baby - and much more.'
- Goodreads


This sounds exactly like my cup of tea! Sci-fi, thriller and creepy all add up to perfect reading!

What's your WoW this week?




15 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of this one!! Sounds interesting.

    Feel Free to pop over and check out our picks this week: Waiting on Wednesday #17

    Siobhan @ Totally Bookalicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds epic! Great WoW pick!! I have heard great things about this one and I'm really excited to read it.
    -Scott Reads It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool pick. Thanks for sharing :)

    bloglovin' follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/06/waiting-on-wednesday-52.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a good book. I reviewed it a few weeks back and really enjoyed it. Thanks for stopping by My WoW and sharing yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so UNBELIEVABLY excited about this book! I can't even tell you how excited I am I'm so excited! I NEED THIS BOOK LIKE I NEED AIR! *pre-orders* ok now I'll get it

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! This one sounds really exciting and I accidentally found this one when searching for another book by the same name, oh happy accidents. Great pick and thanks for stopping by :-)

    Vyki @ On The Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I'm excited for this too (it was my WoW last week haha)! Great pick!
    Thanks for stopping by Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually read this two weeks ago and my review is up on the blog today. I really enjoyed this one, the first half more than the second, but I can't wait for the sequel!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh this one is totally up my alley as well! I haven't seen it anywhere else either - going on the wishlist pile! Great choice! :D

    April @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was my WoW pick a couple weeks ago. I cannot wait for it!! :D
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've had this January and still haven't read it, but it looks interesting! Thanks for stopping by!

    Rachel @ Beauty and the Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait for this one either! It sounds super amazing and it's unlike anything I've read before. Thanks for sharing. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm excited about this book!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, I am really looking forward to this one too and I have heard some pretty good things from other bloggers!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design