Monday 3 June 2013

Reading RoundUp #24

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

An amazing week in terms of books and signings but an awful one in terms of reading... This is what I've read over the last seven days -

That's right... Zero, zip, nada, nothing, null and any other word for zero! I had an excuse while I was away, hard to read with twins poking you every five seconds but since I've been back I haven't so much as looked at a book. My excuse? The sun has finally decided to shine in the UK so I've been poddling about in my dad's garden trying to keep the place looking decent, he is not a gardener by any stretch of the imagination and my mum always did everything out there. Hopefully she'd be pleased with what I've been doing...

To Definitely Read/Finish This Week

The Crimson Shard - Teresa Flavin

Hysteria - Megan Miranda

A Ranger's Tale - Mysti Parker

To Start This Week

A Kiss At Midnight - Eloisa James

Working Stiff - Rachel Caine

NOS-4R2 - Joe Hill

I've got half-written reviews of The Testing, Don't Look Back, Witchstruck and Dead Ever After so I'm hoping to get at least a couple of those up this week and get the giveaway for Dead Ever After Started!

What have you been reading recently?

8 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to read something by Joe Hill...that's an intriguing cover.

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finished just one short story last week! After a sunny weekend of reading outside I'm hoping to finish a couple of books this weekend.

    Love Rachel Caine, I haven't read her new series yet, but plan to soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely understand how the sun, when she finally decides to shine, can make you not read one book at all. The weather here in The Netherlands has been awfull as well.

    Some great books waiting for you, like the Joe Hill book or the Crimson shard, that seems very interesting.

    Have a great week, kind regards,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice looking assortment of books. Like your dad, I am not a gardener. Everything I touch withers and dies. Come see my Monday Report here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoy your books. I just finished The Host by Stephenie Meyer and Princess in Love by Meg Cabot. I'm currently reading Brave New World by Aldous Huxley. I only recommend it if you like 1984. I'm also reading Forever in Blue by Ann Brashares.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Kiss at Midnight looks good. Nice mix of books

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can totally relate, Fi! My three are out of school for summer vacation, and it's hard to get anything productive done :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A Ranger's Tale is on my TBR list. I will have to keep an eye out here to see what you think of it.
    my Monday post

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design