Saturday 15 June 2013

Book Haul #29



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted on Tynga's Reviews and Letterbox Love is a UK edition hosted by Narratively Speaking. Here we can share what new books we've picked up this past week. There are also lots of other 'book haul' memes out there for you to choose from!

Another good week for me, visited two lovely (new to me) independent bookshops and was really good! By that, I mean I only bought two books... By the time this post appears the Neil Gaiman event I'm attending will be over and I'll have to find some more bookish events to go to. Maybe Charlaine Harris in July?

Bought

The Wilful Eye - ed. Nan McNab

The Wicked Wood - ed. Nan McNab

Fables From The Fountain - ed. Ian Whates

The Ocean At The End Of The Lane - Neil Gaiman

Won

The Child Thief - Dan Smith

Netgalley

A Wounded Name - Dot Hutchison
What did you all get this week?

7 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for A Wounded Name! Hope you'll enjoy it!

    Neysa Kristanti @ [B.O.O.K.L.I.F.E]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is one I've been looking forward to for a while, hopefully it will live up to my expectations!

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to read The Ocean at the End of the Lane. And the cover for A Wounded Name is so pretty! Happy reading

    -Taylor @ Reading is the Thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first two books look great :D Happy reading!

     Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're both short story collections by mainl AU/NZ writers and I found them both by accident in a poky little bookshop, the only copies so couldn't resist and bought them!

      Delete
  4. A wounded Name looks really good! I hope you enjoy it :)
    Here are my newest additions from this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice looking assortment of books. I hope you enjoy them all. Come see what I got this week at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design