Saturday 1 June 2013

Book Haul #27



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted on Tynga's Reviews and Letterbox Love is a UK edition hosted by Narratively Speaking. Here we can share what new books we've picked up this past week. There are also lots of other 'book haul' memes out there for you to choose from!

I go nowhere near a bookshop, have no internet access or don't take much cash out with me and I still manage to buy books! There really is no hope for me...

Bought

The Shining Girls - Lauren Beukes

Hero's Guide To Saving Your Kingdom - Christopher Healy

The City's Son - Tom Pollock

NOS-4R2 - Joe Hill

Envy - J R Ward

Rapture - J R Ward

Whispers Under Ground - Ben Aaronovitch

Mammoth Book Of Angels & Demons - ed. Paula Guran

Poison Heart - S B Hayes
For Review

Acid - Emma Pass
More on the Joe Hill book tomorrow, there's a whole post behind that one! I'm so glad I got Acid as it's been on my wishlist since I first heard about it and Poison Heart is the book I meant to buy last week but bought Don't Look Back instead...

What did you get this week?

12 comments:

  1. Wooow! You got a lot of books this week.
    Hope you enjoy reading them all.

    Have a nice weekend!
    Mariska
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked Acid! Hope you enjoy it too :)
    Happy reading!
    Nara @ Looking for the Panacea

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to reading Joe Hill's new novel. I've read pretty much everything else he has written. It helps that he is Stephen King's son but he has some great ideas. :)
    Here's my STS
    Stacy Renee @ LazyDayLiterature

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! I got City of Son's as well. Hope you enjoy all of your books! You can see the books I got this week on my blog.
    Tasha @ A Trillian Books xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really jealous of Acid! The Shining Girl looks interesting as well, it's new on my radar!

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to start my copy of The City's Son! Happy reading :)

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I've heard great things about The Shining Girls. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice! I just got the first book in the Heroes series. I'm hopeful that it's awesome!

    Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think there is hope for any of us! lol Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh such good looking books! :-D Hope you enjoy them all. And I agree with Melissa, there's really no hope for any of us... even if I was stranded on a desert island I'm sure I'd find a way to acquire books somewhow! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice selection, that book of demons and angels looks cool! Have a good week and enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool Haul! Hero's Guide to saving your Kingdom looks amusing and fun. Acid looks really good-I may have to see if my library has it. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design