Tuesday 4 June 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #10

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely people at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is -

Top Ten Books Featuring Travel In Some Way

This one stumped me for a while but then I started thinking - travel, journey, time travel! So this is a top ten of books I've read involving (time) travel.

A Wrinkle In Time - Madeleine L'Engle
The Emerald Atlas - John Stephens

The Map Of Time - Felix Palma

Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children - Ransom Riggs

Obsidian Mirror - Catherine Fisher

The Man From Primrose Lane - James Renner

A Traveller In Time - Alison Uttley

The Time Traveler's Wife - Audrey Niffenegger

Outlander - Diana Gabaldon

The Sterkarm Handshake - Susan Price

5 comments:

  1. I have to admit, this list stumped me for a while too. I had to look through my goodreads list to recall what had some form of travel! I love your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I'm always up for a good time travel books, and you've got several of my favorites on your list -- Outlander (!), The Time Traveler's Wife, A Wrinkle in Time, Miss Peregrine -- all awesome! I just picked up a copy of The Map of Time and I"m looking forward to reading that one too.

    Lisa
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a Wrinkle in Time! I need to pick up Miss Peregrine's. It looks so cool. Great list!
    Natflix&Books' TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! You can find mine here.
    Tasha @ A Trillian Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Time travel! What an ace idea for this category. I adore time travel... okay, now I have so many more books to add to my TBR list. :-D Thanks for the recommendations!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design