Tuesday 18 June 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #11

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely people at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is -

Top Ten Books At The Top Of My Summer TBR List

I could have quite happily chosen a list of 100 titles for this one, there are so many books I want to read this summer - both old and new! I've split my top 10 into 2 parts, the first 5 I own & need to read now and the second 5 are all coming out this summer & copies of them will be mine!

Something Strange & Deadly - Susan Dennard

Throne Of Glass - Sarah J Maas

Shadowfell - Juliet Marillier

Enshadowed - Kelly Creagh

Insurgent - Veronica Roth

The Wild Girl - Kate Forsyth

The Returned - Jason Mott

All The Truth That's In Me - Julie Berry

Raven Flight - Juliet Marillier

Crown Of Midnight - Sarah J Maas

Lots of exciting books there, for me anyway! I have to say I love the UK cover for The Wild Girl, I think that's possibly one of my most wanted books this year so can't wait for July! I'm also intrigued by The Returned by Jason Mott, not least because Les Revenants (The Returned) has just started here in the UK on Channel 4. It's a French television series, in 8 parts and is also about people's loved ones returning from the dead along with all sorts of murder & mayhem. I just got approved for the book on Netgalley so hopefully will get to read it soon.







7 comments:

  1. Great top ten! Crown of Midnight is on my TBR list too:)

    My TTT:
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/top-ten-tuesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome list. I need to read Something Strange & Deadly too. Parasols & zombies... what could be better??? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list. I keep hearing good things about Sarah J. Maas. I should maybe pick up one of her books.
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Wild Girl looks great. I've added it to my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I plan on reading Throne of Glass this summer, too. I'm excited to read The Truth. I love that cover. Great list!
    Natflix&Books' TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked Something Strange and Deadly and Throne of Glass! The Wild Girl sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm feeling the pressure to read Throne of Glass at the moment with everyone talking about Crown of Midnight! I hope you get a chance to read them and I'll definitely have to keep an eye out for your thoughts :) I'm so excited about All the Truth That's in Me! Great list :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design