Monday 24 June 2013

Reading RoundUp #27

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

A pretty good week in the end but I didn't go anywhere, didn't have anything to do and was internet free for a few days until the miraculous PC Pete came to visit! Best book read? Hands down, The Ocean At The End Of The Lane by Neil Gaiman. It was stunning, it was beautiful, it was amazing... I'm going to try and write a review for it but it will probably utterly fail to convey just how good this book is and/or may take weeks to pull my thoughts together.

This week I have completely lost track of what I was reading, not reading, starting or finishing! Bad I know... This is vaguely what was being read in the Bookish Outsider universe :)

Finished 

Linked - Imogen Howson

Year of the Great Seventh - Teresa Orts

Wicked As They Come - Delilah S Dawson

The Crimson Shard - Teresa Flavin

The Ocean At The End Of The Lane - Neil Gaiman




Still reading

Oksa Pollock: The Last Hope - Anne Plichota & Cendrine Wolf

Ink - Amanda Sun

NOS4R2 - Joe Hill



Started

Full Blooded - Amanda Carlson

Between Two Thorns - Emma Newman

The Apothecary - Maile Meloy



Up next

Viral Nation - Shaunta Grimes

The Shadow Lantern - Teresa Flavin

What's been read in your world recently?

9 comments:

  1. I'm curious about the Joe Hill book...and love the cover on The Apothecary. Enjoy your week!

    Here's MY MONDAY READING POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so curious about the Joe Hill and Neil Gaiman. You sure have some great books there. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice of books! I am on the fence about Joe Hill's new book, he is said to write pretty violent stuff, but that's just me (will probably read it anyway). The Neil Gaiman is getting great reviews all around. Enjoy the books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got a nice mix of books there. I haven't read anything by Neil Gaiman but I plan to in the future. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like one of those weeks ;) I hope you enjoy the Gaiman. The literary world is all a'buzz over that book!

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a good week. I can't believe how so many people read so many books in a week. :)

    ENJOY your week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
  7. Each cover looks so great :) Gorgeous, simply gorgeous. Hope they are great stories!

    Have a fabulous reading week!! The Brunette Librarian's It's Monday, What Are You Reading post 

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm reading Ink this week as well

    Read on!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  9. WoW, quite a few of these I intend to read: Viral Nation, Ink, Linked....great stuff you've been reading! Happy Reading!
    Here is my Monday post.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design