Saturday 8 June 2013

Book Haul #28



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted on Tynga's Reviews and Letterbox Love is a UK edition hosted by Narratively Speaking. Here we can share what new books we've picked up this past week. There are also lots of other 'book haul' memes out there for you to choose from!

My name is Fi and I'm a bookaholic... I'm getting worse instead of better, sneaking books in like a ninja and pretending I've had them for months/years!

Bought

The Oathbreaker's Shadow - Amy McCulloch

Ice Forged - Gail Z Martin

Zombie - ed. Christopher Golden

Bought - Kindle

Angelfall - Susan Ee

Outcast - Adrienne Kress

Kindle Freebie

Stitch - Samantha Durante

For review

All The Truth That's In Me - Julie Berry

The Jade Boy - Cate Cain

Won

The Candle Man - Alex Scarrow

Huge thanks to Templar Books for All The Truth That's In Me and The Jade Boy, these were both on my wishlist and I can't wait to read them! And yes! I won a book! The Candle Man involves the Titanic and Jack the Ripper so looking forward to this one too, thank you Orion!

What did you all get this week?

16 comments:

  1. Ah great haul! I LOVE Outcast and I've heard great things about AngelFall. I must get round to reading that soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been meaning to get Outcast for ages so I went anhead and bought it, same with Angelfall and as it was the Kindle Daily Deal I had no excuse not to!

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. I've been wanting to read AngelFall and I just added Ice Forged and The Jade Boy to my TBR list. :)
    `Stacy Renee @ LazyDayLiterature

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really looking forward to bothof these as they both sound great! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. Great haul! I loved Angelfall, hope you will too! Have fun reading:)

    My StS:
    http://www.evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. The oathbreaker's shadow! I love the cover :D Happy reading.

     Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books! These all have such awesome covers! The Candle Man looks fascinating.

    My overstuffed STS

    Marlene @ Reading Reality

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to reading All the Truth That's In Me! I picked that one up from Edelweiss a few week's back. :)

    Happy reading!

    My StS post

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to read All The Truth That's In Me and I read Angelfall this week. it's awesome!

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard such great things about Angelfall. I'm definitely going to have to buy a copy soon! I hope you enjoy everything. :b
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to cave and just buy The Oathbreaker's Shadow. Neither of my libraries have it yet and I want to read it sooooo bad. It sounds like something I will LOVE. Enjoy!!

    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert
    my StS

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have read Stitch by Samantha Durante, and it was actually really good! Angelfall is on my list too :)

    My STS: http://missfictional.blogspot.com/2013/06/stacking-shelves-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool haul. I would like to read all of these! :)

    follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/06/stacking-shelves-42.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great haul of books. I hope you enjoy all your new books. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  13. Angelfall is a book I've been really curious about :) Awesome haul and thanks for stopping by My Haul!

    Janina

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice Haul. Angel Fall and the Jade Boy look especially good. Happy Reading! New follower!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design