Tuesday 25 June 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #12

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely people at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is -

Top Ten Books I've Read So Far In 2013

This actually ties in with a post I was going to write about my favorite books so far this year so wasn't exactly difficult to put together! Lots of already-talked-about-by-me books on this list! Game of Thrones is a bit of a cheat because it's been amongst my favorite books every year for quite a few years! Me Before You and The First Last Kiss are books that normally I wouldn't read but since my mum died I've been reading books like these two, both of which made it on to the list because they were incredibly sad and induced full-on sobbing... in public!

Bitter Greens - Kate Forsyth

Midwinterblood - Marcus Sedgwick

The Testing - Joelle Charbonneau

Golden - Jessi Kirby

Lover At Last - J R Ward

Dust and Decay - Jonathan Maberry

A Game of Thrones - George R R Martin

The Ocean At The End Of The Lane - Neil Gaiman

Me Before You - JoJo Moyes

The First Last Kiss - Ali Harris
Looking forward to seeing your Top Ten lists so far this year, leave me links!

10 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to read The First Last Kiss forever! Glad to see it on your list :D

    Neysa Kristanti @ [B.O.O.K.L.I.F.E.]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to read it, just be warned it has a 'whole box of tissues' warning attached and don't read it on a packed train :)

      Delete
  2. Interesting that I'm seeing a bunch of shout-outs for Golden! Thanks for sharing this with us.

    Here's my Best Books I've Read So Far in 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good list, I love Game of Thrones as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another list with Golden! I swear that book is just begging me to read it. Hopefully soon. And I really need to read Ocean at the End of the Lane, too. Neil Gaiman is a favorite of mine. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that your list is so varied. Most of those I've seen today reflect a lot of the same books, but you've added some new ones to my TBR. I'm especially intrigued by Bitter Greens. That cover is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO much love for George R.R. Martin's series! The next book is even better! Though I'm always scared he'll pull another 'Ned' and rip my heart out all over again. And he does.
    I'm excited to see The Testing on your list, I'm reading it soonish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Ocean at the End of the Lane and Me Before You are both on my (mental) list of faves for the year. I adored them both to pieces. The cover of Bitter Greens is so beautiful. I'm compelled to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Midwinterblood looks so good! I haven't heard of it before, but your review made it sound fantastic! And of course I'm looking forward to getting my hands on The Ocean at the End of the Lane.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Golden and Game of Thrones! I need to read The Ocean at the End of the Lane and Me Before You! Added Midwinterblood, Bitter Greens and The First Last Kiss to my TBR! Great List!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design