Wednesday 8 January 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #58 - In The End


Waiting On Wednesday, where we put the spotlight on upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating, is hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine.

This week's choice is -

In The End (In The After #2) - Demitria Lunetta
ISBN - 9780062105486
Publisher - HarperTeen
Expected release date - June 24th 2014
Find - Goodreads/Book Depository

*Spoiler Alert - Skip to the comments if you haven't read In The After*



*Spoiler Alert* 



*Spoiler Alert*



'It’s been three months since Amy escaped New Hope, and she’s been surviving on her own, like she did in the After. Until one day, her former fellow Guardian’s voice rings out in her earpiece. And in a desperate tone, Kay utters the four words Amy had hoped she would never hear: Dr. Reynolds has Baby.

Now it’s a race against time, for Baby is in imminent danger, her life threatened by the malevolent doctor who had helped start the end of the world. In order to save Baby, Amy must make her way to Fort Black, a prison-turned-survivor-colony, where she will need to find Ken, Kay’s brother. He alone holds the key to Baby’s survival.

One small slip-up on this quest could spark a downward spiral that would not only cost Baby and Amy their lives, but threaten the very survival of the people in the After.'
- Goodreads


The concluding part to In The After and I can't wait to see what happens, such a long wait until June...

6 comments:

  1. I still need to read In the After but I can't wait to! It sounds awesome. Hope you enjoy this when it comes out :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to read book 1! Sounds awesome :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read In the After yet, but this series sounds really good, with zombie aliens :) I hope it's really terrifying :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This series sounds SO good. I still need to read IN THE AFTER (soon!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed In the After. Oddly enough, I don't remember much about it though so I hope I can find a summary somewhere. I am looking forward to this one quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooooooh now this is a GREAT choice!! I just LOVED In The After!!! I read it right when it released, in one sitting, and I have been trying to wait as patiently as possible for In The End! WHY DOES JUNE HAVE TO BE SO FAR AWAY FROM NOW?!!?!? *cough* Sorry I got a little loud there for a second. I'm good now! Haha, but anyways great pick!!! And thanks for reminding me why I want it to be this summer even more!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design