Sunday 5 January 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 Goals

Here are my goals for Bout of Books 9.0, nothing too unrealistic but not easy either and more or less the same as BoB 8.0!

Time To Read

I'm hoping to have 4 to 5 hours a day for reading plus up to 2 hours for socializing, visiting blogs, Twitter chat, challenges etc. I'm at home every day of BoB 9.0 this time (except for the last day) with nothing important on the calendar so I think my time goals should be possible, we'll soon find out anyway :)

My Goals

Read a minimum of 7 books

Visit at least 10 blogs every day and leave comments

Enter challenges - they're fun!

Twitter chat - at least one, stop being so shy!

Books To Read

I'm not going to pick specific books ahead of tomorrow, I seem to do better when I pick books at random!

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea about visiting blogs every day. I need to get on that, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't make a schedule for myself - if I try to make a list of books I am going to read, I feel like reading anything BUT those books on that list :)

    Good luck with your challenge, Fi. I hope you'll manage well, and that you'll find some new blogger-friends in the process, too.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design