Monday 6 January 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 - Day 1

It's Monday, therefore it must be day 1 of Bout of Books 9.0! The day is not off to a good start, already 11am here and I've yet to pick up a book... Although I have chosen my first book, which is -

Monster High - Lisi Harrison
Challenges are up so I'm off to start the first one! Hosted by Bookish Comforts you have won a (fictional) $100 dollar spree on Book Depository and get to share the contents of your shopping cart! As I have no idea how to take a screenshot (don't say a word, I know what you're thinking...) I'll share a list of what I would choose complete with links here a bit later.

Monday

Number of pages I've read today: 272
Number of books read today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 1

Challenges

Book Buying Spree

Dust Girl - Sarah Zettel $9.99
Cemetery Girl - Charlaine Harris $19.58
Never Fade - Alexandra Bracken $16.07
Bitter Spirits - Jenn Bennett $7.91
Dangerous Women - George R R Martin & Gardner Dozois $21.83
Codex Born - Jim C Hines $16.57

Grand Total - $91.95

Finally got to read uninterrupted around 9pm and finished Monster High just after 11.30pm, one book down and six to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design