Saturday 11 January 2014

Bout of Books Day 6 Update

Only one more day to go and I don't think there's any way I'm going to meet any of my goals that didn't involve reading :( The internet is still playing up, I started this post yesterday just in case I needed to finish it on my Kindle Fire where I still haven't learnt how to put pictures into a post! Almost complete lack of internet has allowed for plenty of quality reading time, I managed to finish another book today and start a seventh. I'm travelling tomorrow so will have a few hours to read and hopefully reach my goal of finishing seven books in seven days.

Saturday

Number of pages I've read today: 450
Number of books read today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 6
Monster High - Lisi Harrison
Constable & Toop - Gareth P Jones
Last Kiss Goodnight - Gena Showalter
Isabel's Skin - Peter Benson
Night School: Fracture - C J Daugherty
Sea of Ghosts - Alan Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design