Thursday 9 January 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 - Day 3 & Day 4 Updates

Double update tonight as I was completely engrossed in a book last night and didn't realize what the time was until I looked at the clock and it was 4am!!! My Bout of Books goals are slowly but surely going down the drain, I think the only one I'll finish is the actual reading part! I've participated in no Twitter chat this time round and, thanks to really patchy Internet service today, no blog visiting either and no challenges. The loss of Internet over the last few hours has enabled me to read more than I might have managed so I suppose that's a bonus, I am hoping that it's on for more than ten minutes at a time tomorrow otherwise I won't be a happy bunny!

Wednesday


Number of pages I've read today: 436
Number of books read today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 3
Monster High - Lisi Harrison
Constable & Toop - Gareth P Jones
Last Kiss Goodnight - Gena Showalter

Thursday



Number of pages I've read today: 500
Number of books read today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 4
Monster High - Lisi Harrison
Constable & Toop - Gareth P Jones
Last Kiss Goodnight - Gena Showalter
Isabel's Skin - Peter Benson
Books started: 1
A Face Like Glass - Frances Hardinge


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design