Monday 13 January 2014

2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge

This is the challenge that will get me reading my own books, three quarters of which have been sat on my shelves for quite a long time!

Basic Guidelines
  • Hosted by Bookish
  • Runs from Jan 1st until Dec 31st 
  • Sign up any time before December 15th 2014
  • Any genre, length or format published before 2014
  • No 2014 ARC's released in 2013
  • Create your reading list as you go or pick them in advance
  • You can go up a level but not down one
Levels
  •  1-10 - A Firm Handshake 
  • 11-20 - A Friendly Hug 
  • 21-30 - First Kiss 
  • 31-40 - Sweet Summer Fling 
  • 41-50Could this be love?
  • 50+Married With Children 
Naturally I'm signing up for the Married With Children level, 50+, mainly because I want to donate at least 200 books this year and I want to have read them beforehand, I'm not going to choose in advance what I'm reading but I will post a list here as I go with links to reviews. Wish me luck!

  1.  The Pledge - Kimberly Derting (Review Coming)
  2.  Fracture - Megan Miranda (Review Coming)
  3.  Dark Heart Rising - Lee Monroe 
  4.  Fire & Ash - Jonathan Maberry
  5.  Fever - Lauren Destafano
  6.  City of Bones - Cassandra Clare
  7.  City of Ashes - Cassandra Clare
  8.  Insurgent - Veronica Roth
  9.  The Fading - Christopher Ransom
  10.  The People Next Door - Christopher Ransom
  11.  City of Glass - Cassandra Clare
  12.  City of Fallen Angels - Cassandra Clare
  13.  City of Lost Souls - Cassandra Clare
  14.  What Really Happened in Peru - Cassandra Clare
  15.  Jasmyn - Alex Bell
  16.  Rivers of London - Ben Aaronovitch
  17.  Loki's Wolves - K L Armstrong & M A Marr
  18.  Allegiant - Veronica Roth
  19.  Possessed - Niki Valentine
  20.  
  21.  
  22.  
  23.  
  24.  
  25.  
  26.  
  27.  
  28.  
  29.  
  30.  
  31.  
  32.  
  33.  
  34.  
  35.  
  36.  
  37.  
  38.  
  39.  
  40.  
  41.  
  42.  
  43.  
  44.  
  45.  
  46.  
  47.  
  48.  
  49.  
  50.  

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you are brave! Good luck paring down that TBR pile. I'm doing this challenge as well, but only set my goal at 20.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck! I hope you'll do well and stick to your pile. I have a really hard time reading books from my shelves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I hate to promise something I believe I cannot finish.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design