Tuesday 7 January 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 Day 2 - Tuesday

Day two of Bout of Books and it's still not going well! The more free time I have the more I seem to be doing anything but reading/blogging/Twittering... I read a whole book today, the only reason I managed it though is because I was meeting my dad for dinner and I had some time to kill waiting for him in the restaurant. The owners know me and therefore are not in the least surprised when I sit there with my head in a book!

Today's book

Constable & Toop
Tuesday

Number of pages I've read today: 372
Number of books read today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 2
Monster High - Lisi Harrison
Constable & Toop - Gareth P Jones

Challenges

Reading Tactics - hosted by Sarah Says Read

How do you fit in as much reading as possible during Bout of Books? How do you squeeze in those extra pages?

How do I squeeze in extra time to read? I carry a book (sometimes two) with me everywhere and any time I'm not doing anything I read a few pages. I'm quite lucky in that I have a lot of free time to read anyway but during BoB I also stop watching the handful of tv shows I watch and stay up a bit later as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design