Thursday 2 January 2014

Favorite Books of 2013 Part 1

I read a lot of great books in 2013 and my Top Ten Tuesday post earlier this week lists my top ten books of the year but I also wanted to share some of my favorite reads from 2013 as well. I thought I'd post my favorite books from each month and as I'm hopeless at just picking one title you get to have my three favorite books from each month of the year. I've split the year into two so look out for the second part tomorrow!

January

Bloodlines | Eona | Unrest
February

What's Left Of Me | Night School | Obsidian Mirror
March

Black Spring | The Golden Lily | Elijah's Mermaid
April

The First Last Kiss | The Man From Primrose Lane | This Dark Endeavor
May

If You Find Me | Me Before You | If I Should Die
June

The Crimson Shard | The Girl In The Flammable Skirt | The Testing



5 comments:

  1. If You Find Me, Whats left of me were amazing books to read in 2013 that I really enjoyed aswell. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you read the next two installments of the Bloodlines Series? I finally read the Vampire Academy books over the summer, and then got hooked on Bloodlines. This July is TOO far away for the Silver Shadows *sad face*

    www.pivotbookreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea! It's so hard to choose only 10 books. I love Amiee Bender but I haven't read this one yet. Looking forward to tomorrow's list:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaaaay for Bloodlines! They're the only books on your list that I've read but I definitely want to read What's Left of Me and The Testing. I haven't heard to much about the other ones I'm definitely going to check them out!
    Laura Plus Books

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design