Tuesday 14 January 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #38 - 2014 Debuts I'm Excited For!

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely people at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is -

Top Nine 2014 Debuts I'm Excited For

This was harder than I thought it would be, a lot of the books I'm excited about this year are by authors previously published but I (almost) got there in the end. Here's my list of top nine books by debut authors I can't wait to read!

The Copper Promise | Banished | Stolen Songbird

Dorothy Must Die | The Strange & Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender | Hexed

Blackfin Sky | Half Bad | The Murder Complex

7 comments:

  1. I've seen both The Murder Complex and Banished elsewhere today, and I have added both to my TBR. Stolen Songbird seems good, too. Great list :)

    Happy Tuesday.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hexed sounds intriguing, the covers of Banished and The Strange and...... is just beautiful! Great list!

    AmandaEmma @ Little Miss Reader
    my TTT: http://little-missreader.blogspot.dk/2014/01/top-ten-tuesday-teaser-tuesday_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Copper Promise and Banished both made my list, but I'm not sure about Stolen Songbird - I'll have to wait and see what other people think about that one first.

    ~Ailsa
    My TTT post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I am sooo wanting to read the Dorothy Must Die--it looks fun! Is fun the right word?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! I'm so excited for so many of these and a few made my list too. Dorothy Must Die looks really interesting, I can't wait for that one! There seems to be so many good books coming out in 2014, I'm not sure where I'll find the time to read them all. I hope you get to all of your picks :) My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Copper Promise seems really promising, it caught my eye immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome list! There are like four books I see that I have on my wishlist and three more I need to add ;) So many great books coming!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design