Friday 10 January 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 - Day 5 Update

Five days down, two to go and my participation in Bout of Books is utter FAIL! I've kept up with my reading but thanks to a completely useless Internet connection which has been off longer than it's been on over the last three days I've been unable to do anything socially which makes me sad :( My provider have said there's no fault on the line but this has taken nearly four hours to write and post.

Friday

Number of pages I've read today: 400
Number of books read today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 5
Monster High - Lisi Harrison
Constable & Toop - Gareth P Jones
Last Kiss Goodnight - Gena Showalter
Isabel's Skin - Peter Benson
Night School: Fracture - C J Daugherty

Challenges

Create A Story hosted by Never Too Fond Of Books

  1. Open your current book to the last page you read.
  2. Using the last word of every line, create a poem or story. You must use every word (but they do not have to be in order), and you may add punctuation as necessary. If a word is split between the end of the line and the beginning of the next one, you may choose whether or not to use it.
  3. Create a post (or tweet or video) that showcases your masterpiece. If you don’t have anywhere else to post it, you can add it as a comment here and use the comment link as your entry.
I just started Sea of Ghosts by Alan Campbell.

its, had, nagir, noise, nothing, me, of, addiction, behind, breath, burned, gloom, taste, said, dragon, it, open, the, mouth, pounced, blew, meat, to, boot, men, his, and, head.

Men said its addiction to meat blew breath and burned nothing behind me.
The head dragon pounced, gloom had his mouth open.
"Noise, it taste of nagir boot."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design