Tuesday 27 January 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #80 - Books for my Book Club!


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the fabulous gals cover at The Broke & The Bookish. This week's topic is - 
 
Ten Books I'd Love to Read With My Book Club

I don't belong to a real face-to-face book club, I.m not really sure I want to but it would be nice to read/re-read some of these books and talk about them afterwards. Some of these books are new to me, some are re-reads *cough* GRRM *cough*

Daughter Of Smoke & Bone

Red Rising

Lock In

Burial Rites

The Martian

A Song of Ice & Fire

The Lies of Locke Lamora (and sequels)

The Snow Child

Station Eleven

IT/The Stand/Salem' s Lot (or anything by Stephen King!)

8 comments:

  1. I enjoyed The Daughter of Smoke and Bone but the last in the series wasn't great.. Need to read Red Rising though - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daughter of Smoke and Bone is amazing !

    Cucie @ Cucie reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh Station Eleven has been talked about a lot in the Booktube community. I might think about checking that one out for sure!

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whooo boy, I think it would take FOREVER to read A Song of Ice and Fire with a book club—but it might not be a bad idea so that you can all work together to keep all those characters straight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ASOIAF would be an amazing book club read! So much treachery and awesome characters to dissect! You could aim to stretch it out for as long as it has taken the books to be released and it would would be the world's longest running book club;0).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I listed The Martian as well - loved that one. The Snow Child and Daughter of Smoke and Bone were great books to pick as well. Those two are deeper and hold so much to be discussed or dissected!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A song of ice and fire would be soooooo cool to discuss in a book club. Though I can imagine it being quite a long read! Lovely list, here's my TTT (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to be in this book club! I need to read A Daughter of Smoke and Bone, and Red Rising so I can see myself reading it then. As for the A Game of Thrones I have read the first one and it would've been awesome to discuss it with people as I did so.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design