Friday 9 January 2015

Bout of Books 12 Day 5

http://boutofbooks.blogspot.com/2015/01/bout-of-books-12-day-5.html

Day 5 of Bout of Books and I think I'm finally starting to run out of steam! I'm really pleased with how much I've read though, seven books is pretty outstanding so anything else over the last couple of days will be a bonus. One book again today and a challenge (only just) as I had to do lots of grown-up and mundane things.

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/588815646

Progress

Number of pages I've read today: 288
Total number of pages read: 1807
Number of books read today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 7

Challenge

Describe Your Book in Pictures hosted by The Book Monsters 


 Severed Heads, Broken Hearts in pictures! I could have gone the gruesome route but didn't really want bloody severed heads hanging around...
 

2 comments:

  1. What a cool cover!! It looks really interesting and I hope you enjoy it!

    I hope to see you around my blog

    Katelynn
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Thanks for not going the gruesome route with your pictures.

    And wow! 7 books!!! I wish I had the stamina and that life didn't get in the way of reading this week. Great job!!!

    Vonnie's Reading Corner

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design