Tuesday 6 January 2015

Bout of Books 12 Day 2


Bout of Books day 2 and I've yet to pick up a book as I've had to get all the boring stuff like hanging out laundry, ironing and making beds done. I'm about to stop for lunch and then it's time to read. I haven't quite decided what yet, I did think about Shadow Study (squeee) but I think I want to reread Fire Study first and of course my copy is nowhere to be seen. Will have lunch and decide then :) Made my mind up and gone with

Progress

Number of pages I've read today: 433
Total number of pages read: 933
Number of books read today: 2
Total number of books I've read: 3

Challenge

Top 10 Recommendations hosted by Trees of Reverie

Imagine you've just started working at a bookstore or library (no need for imagination there!) and recommend ten books to read.




My recommendations! A bit of everything - YA, Middle Grade, Adult, Gothic, Classic, Modern Classic, Classic Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Fantasy. Having read them all I'm pretty sure that any of these would be a good stepping stone if someone didn't know where to start (and these are the books I try to push a lot anyway!)

5 comments:

  1. Wow what a great list! I can't wait to see how far you'll come in your reading challenges! I hope to see you around my blog

    Katelynn
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I agree with almost all of these! Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having that same issue with reading. Where did all the life suddenly come from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuckoo Song has been on my TBR for a long time. Must be good if it is on your list of recommendations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm reading Ancillary Justice now! But I think I might put it aside until the weekend, when I can really focus. It's kind of hard to wrap my head around all the different names and stuff right now.

    Oh, and 3 books read already?! You're on a roll!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design