Wednesday 7 January 2015

Bout of Books 12 Day 3

http://boutofbooks.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/bout-of-books-12-day-3.html

Bout of Books day 3 and so far, so good! Yesterday was a great day and I managed to finish two books! Okay, one of them only had 120 pages but still. I'm actually doing much better this time round now that I'm not trying to stick to a goals post, I've read more and I've socialized a bit more too. This is obviously the way to go, for me anyway :) Not sure what I'm going to read today but before I can start I've got boring, mundane things to do again...



Progress

Number of pages I've read today: 346
Total number of pages read: 1279
Number of books read today: 2
Total number of books I've read: 5

Challenge

Character Coupling Challenge - hosted by Writing My Own Fairy Tale

Will Stanton & Harry Potter
I decided to put Will & Harry together, as best friends, because they're both expected to 'save the world' so to speak and as both involve magic Harry wouldn't have to hide the fact he's a wizard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design