Saturday 3 January 2015

Book Haul #95


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted on Tynga's Reviews where we can share what new books we've picked up this past week be they bought, borrowed or downloaded. There are also lots of other 'book haul' memes out there for you to choose from!

Well, if I stick to my resolutions (or goals) this is the first of many hauls where I don't mention huge amounts of books that I've bought! I'm off to France later this year for a fabulous holiday so need to start saving like crazy for it. This means drastically cutting back on my book buying (and my everything else buying) and sticking to my 'you can buy 3 books a month if you've donated at least 25 to the library' goal. This means my library get some great books, I still get the thrill of buying books but without overdoing it and I can finally clear some space on my shelf to get rid of some of the stacks on the floor I have teetering around the house!

Bought

Suspicion
Kindle

Neverland's Library
For Review

9 comments:

  1. I am really enjoyed Suspicion, I hope you do as well! I am hoping to read more for 2015! Great books for you this week!

    Brittany @ Spare Time book blog

    My STS: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2015/01/stacking-shelves.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great books in your haul. So lucky to get the Winner's Crime. I hope you enjoy your new books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful haul. I hope you enjoy all of your books.

    My STS Post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very curious about Suspicion, I might check it out.
    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cover of Suspicion. Unfortunately, it didn't live up to my expectations. But it wasn't horrible. I am jelly of The Winner's Crime and Mind Games. Neither are up for review for me in the US. Enjoy your haul! My STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to read Suspicion - it looks great!

    Enjoy your new books! :)

    Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic
    My STS Post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really liked Suspicion! I read it early for review and enjoyed it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome haul! I love the cover for Neverland's Library thought I've never heard of it. I may have to pick up a copy of it sometime soon. I hope you enjoy all of your books. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just finished Suspicion and although it was slow at times, I still liked it. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design