Thursday 8 January 2015

Bout of Books 12 Day 4

Day 4 of Bout of Books and we're just over halfway through. I'm really pleased how things are progressing, I'm getting in a decent amount of reading every day and I'm managing to check out a few blogs too - apart from yesterday when I had a doozy of a panic attack out of the blue. It was all I could do to pick up a book even an hour later and the thought of turning the computer on was too much.

I managed to read one book and about half the short stories in an anthology so happy with that. Today I'll be trying to visit some blogs and catching up with everybody.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17612596-blackberry-blue?ac=1


Progress

Number of pages I've read today: 240
Total number of pages read: 1519
Number of books read today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 6

Challenges
No challenges for me today :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design