Saturday 10 January 2015

Book Haul #96

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted on Tynga's Reviews where we can share what new books we've picked up this past week be they bought, borrowed or downloaded. There are also lots of other 'book haul' memes out there for you to choose from!

Well, we're 10 days into 2015 and I haven't bought a single book - not one! This is a major accomplishment for me as I'm always seeing something but I haven't slipped once, probably to do more with the fact that I've been so busy actually reading I haven't had time to browse! All review books this week except one which was a (very) late arriving preorder which now makes me sad to even think about reading it. I've had some amazing review books this week, lots of excited squealing around the house from me for most and a weird celebratory dance for one or two...

PreOrder

Princess of Thorns
Review

Marly's Ghost | Shadow Study | The Sin Eater's Daughter

Seeker | The Ship | Simon Vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda

The Blondes | The Doll Collection | The Dress Shop of Dreams

8 comments:

  1. I haven't bought any books this 2015, too! YAY! I hope I last longer. Can't wait to read Princess of Thorns and Shadow Study. More of Yelena and Valek <3

    Great haul! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read the Sin Eater's Daughter so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read Seeker so badly. I've heard of Princess of Thorns but the cover looks a lot like the girl on the Throne of Glass cover. Hope to see that book in bookstores one day!

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many good books, as per usual Fi! The Sin Eater's Daughter looks amazing! Happy Reading and thank you for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really Jealous, i haven't bought any new books this year yet but you have gone full on. Great Haul! Enjoy .....

    Aparajita @Le' Grande Codex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I will NOT be reading The Doll Collection, LOL! Dolls are just too creepy for me:-O I have heard great things about The Sin Eater's Daughter, so I will put that on my list for sure:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooo Sin Eater's Daughter! Want! http://booklovingnut.blogspot.com/2015/01/stacking-shelves-26.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Dress Shop of dreams has one of those covers that make you buy the book even if the summary doesn't sound appealing to you; on the other had The Doll Collection has one of those covers that give you nightmares.
    Great list and enjoy your reading!
    Paulina @ The Little Book Pixie
    My StS

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design