Sunday 11 January 2015

Bout of Books 12 Day 7 & Final RoundUp

http://boutofbooks.blogspot.com/2015/01/bout-of-books-12-day-7.html
The final day of BoB 12 is here and for the first time I feel more than satisfied about my reading and my challenge participation. The socializing? Not so much... Funny isn't it that I've been blogging for three years and still can't get round my crippling shyness. Maybe next time :)

I'm reading my final Bout of Books choice

mostly because I've been trying to sort out at least one set of shelves in my house and I found this tucked away at the back. It fits my criteria for my TBR Pile challenge and it's definitely one that can be donated to the library later this month.

Progress on Day 12

Number of pages I've read today: 352
Total number of pages read: 2559
Number of books read today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 9

Final RoundUp

I read 9 books, took part in 5 challenges and won a challenge too! I didn't set any goals for myself, I didn't pick out any books beforehand and I didn't stress about making time to read. Admittedly, being ill means I've had far more time than I probably would have to read. Being awake most nights coughing means I was
reading quite a bit in the middle of the night so flu does have its plus points!

What I Read
Now I can't wait for Bout of Books 13 in May! See you then :) 

3 comments:

  1. Yay for being in the home stretch. 8 books is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This has ended up being my best ever Bout of Books so I'm happy!

      Delete
  2. I completely missed the socializing too! I usually do a Twitter chat and really just watch everyone comment, but I missed that too. You did a great job finishing all those books! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design