Monday 12 August 2013

Reading RoundUp #30

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

I've been really bad at keeping track of what I've read or am reading recently, my book journal needs to be updated desperately but I think I'm suffering from lazy-itis and I'd rather just read :) This is a mostly accurate post of what I've read recently...

Read

Blood Of The Fey - Alessa Ellefson

Shiloh - Helena Sorensen

The Fairest Of Them All - Carolyn Turgeon

Poison Princess - Kresley Cole

The First (Returned 0.5) - Jason Mott

The Sparrow (Returned 0.6) - Jason Mott

The Choice (Returned 0.7) - Jason Mott

The Disappeared - C J Harper

Girl, Missing - Sophie McKenzie

Blood Ties - Sophie McKenzie

The Forsaken - Lisa M Stasse

Geek Girl - Holly Smale

Currently reading

The Returned - Jason Mott

The Woken Gods - Gwenda Bond

Fortunately, The Milk - Neil Gaiman

Up next

The Bone Season - Samantha Shannon

The Devil's Apprentice - Jan Siegel

Operation TBR is now in action, no books purchased since August 1st although I've had to stop myself from clicking 'place order' a couple of times but so far so good! I even messed around on Photobucket and made a pretty picture for when I do updates :)


What have you been reading recently?

8 comments:

  1. Do you like Jason Mott? I've never heard of him. The cover of his books are intriguing

    Here's my IMWAYR: http://kerplinky.wordpress.com/2013/08/12/what-im-reading/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Returned is his first novel, the other 3 titles are short prequels to read first. Haven't read much of The Returned but I'm enjoying it so far!

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. I'm first in the queue at my library for The Returned, just waiting for them to get a copy in :)

    Here's my post for this week:
    http://bakeysbookblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-12th.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving what I've read so far, hope you get it soon!

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. The Returned is showing up a lot...I'm very curious. Enjoy your reads...and here's MY MONDAY READING POST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's also be turned into a tv show which I believe is out later this year!

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. NEIL GAIMAN! I absolutely love him.

    Also curious about The Returned - I watched a French TV show (Les Revenants) recently which followed the same sort of story. It was really good, so if you like the book maybe the TV show will appeal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched Les Revenants, it's actually why I requested The Returned as I was intrigued to see how they compared. Not only that but The Returned has already been turned into a television series in the US by Brad Pitt's production company!

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design