Wednesday 21 August 2013

Bout of Books 8.0 - Tuesday Update


Tuesday's update, better late than never! I wasn't feeling great yesterday so only had the computer on for about 20 minutes in the morning and then spent the rest of the day curled up on my bed reading and watching movies, including this luscious version of Anna Karenina which I'd already seen at the cinema but fell in love with! I'm surprised I like this version because I'm not a huge fan of either Keira Knightley or Jude Law, I think it was the fabulous costumes and the amazing settings!


Anyway, back to the books! I finished 2 books - Jewel of Atlantis by Gena Showalter and Someone Else's Fairy Tale by E M Tippetts, Someone Else's Fairytale has been sat on my kindle for months but I read a review on someone's blog yesterday which made me want to read it there and then! I just need to resist the temptation to download the sequel now even though I'm desperate to know what happens!

Tuesday


Number of pages I've read today: 641
Number of books read today: 2
Total number of books I've read: 3

Books: Debutantes - Cora Harrison
           Jewel of Atlantis - Gena Showalter
           Someone Else's Fairy Tale - E M Tippetts






3 comments:

  1. Two books finished is great! Two is my goal, and I'm getting pretty close hehe. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Over 600 pages in a day! I'm envious. :D

    I hope you continue to enjoy the rest of Bout of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Over 600 pages?! That is so awesome! Tuesday was tough for me. I barely read over a 100 pages.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design