Friday 23 August 2013

Bout of Books 8.0 - Thursday Update


Mid-week slump well and truly hit today, I couldn't be bothered to pick up a book at all and when Dad asked if I wanted to go out for dinner I jumped at the chance. I met a friend for a drink first, then went to our favorite Italian restaurant and had some delicious hazelnut gnocchi! After a lovely couple of hours I came home and picked up something that might get rid of the slump, fluff-fic - as my mother used to call it - usually gets me reading again!


I bought Summer Kisses a few weeks ago in a UK chain bookshop intending to read it at some point  and that ended up being today. I've just turned the last page and feel much better, in fact I'm off to start another book even though it's 12.13am here and I should be vaguely sleepy!

Thursday

Number of pages I've read today: 379
Number of books read today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 5

Books: Debutantes - Cora Harrison
           Jewel of Atlantis - Gena Showalter
           Someone Else's Fairy Tale - E M Tippett
           The Hex Factor - Harriet Goodwin
           Summer Kisses - Sarah Morgan


1 comment:

  1. Wow, 5 books! You're really getting through them! Well done. :D I hope you continue to enjoy Bout of Books!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design