Tuesday 17 June 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #58 - Books On My Summer TBR List

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely people at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is -

Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR List

I don't know why I make TBR lists because I never end up reading anything on them! Hopefully this time will be different as I really want to read lots of books this summer but these books most of all. I need to re-read Bone Season, I loved it the first time but never wrote a review, the second book is out in mere months and I think it's time to refresh my memory of Paige's world. The rest are all review books or books I own that I want to make time for, hopefully two weeks away from home will include plenty of reading :)

The Bone Season | Take Back the Skies | The Girl Who Never Was

The Islands of Chaldea | Smiler's Fair

Heir of Fire | Falling Into Place | Winterspell

Dorothy Must Die | Anna & the French Kiss




7 comments:

  1. I can't wait for Heir of Fire to be released - I really need to read more of Celaena's story! Winterspell looks really interesting, and I'm definitely going to have to keep an eye out for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! Some of these ARE in my TBR (but didn't make my 10). I can't wait to read DOROTHY MUST DIE, need to squeeze that in soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEIR OF FIRE! That is all. :)

    Enjoy!

    Amanda @ i solemnly swear

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't tend to manage to complete these lists either, but I hope that you can get to read some of the books on your list this summer! Let's hope we have lovely weather.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heir of Fire! Excuse me while I burst from the love I have for this series.
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look like some great books! I recently finished Dorothy Must Die. I thought it was an awesome way to look at the new world of Oz. I am still on the Throne of Glass novellas, but I enjoy them and can't wait to get to the actual books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WINTERSPELL I WANT IT SO BADLY! I hope it is awesome. I have Falling into Place. It looks sorta cute!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design