Tuesday 3 June 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #56 - Books That Should Be In Your Beach Bag

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely people at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is -

Top Ten Books That Should Be In Your Beach Bag

I don't really do the beach, or 'beach reads' so I pondered over this one for quite a while! In the end I decided to go with books that I have read in the summer and books that would be a great summer read :)

Second Chance Summer | Fangirl | Cruel Summer

Amy & Roger's Epic Detour | The Summer I Turned Pretty | Anna & the French kiss

The Princess Bride | Pride & Prejudice

The Ocean At The End Of The Lane | Shadow & Bone

8 comments:

  1. Great List! I've been meaning to read The Princess Bride. That's one that SHOULD BE in my "beach bag" same with books 2 and 3 of The Grisha series. I've already read book 1, Shadow and Bone. I liked it but I heard the books only get better. Neil Gaiman is one of my favorite, FAVORITE, authors and of course he made my list too :)
    Come by and check out my Top Ten Summer Reads @ Book Hangovers
    xoxo Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you believe I've read The Princess Bride. Watched the movie several times, but alas, no book. It's going on my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fangirl is one book that I've been meaning to read for so long. I've heard such amazing things about it!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, P&P. Anytime is good for this book.
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Princess Bride has been on my to-read list ever since seeing the film. Fangirl and Anna are definitely some great summer reads, and Shadow and Bone is also awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never actually read The Princess Bride, only seen the movie. I really like that cover. Great list. Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Amy & Rogers Epic Detour! And Pride and Prejudice I can reread at any time of the year, love it so much. Great list!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shadow and bone is a great book! I'm so excited for Ruins and rising :D I'm also interested in Fangirl. Happy reading.

    Mel@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design