Saturday 14 June 2014

Book Haul #81

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted on Tynga's Reviews where we can share what new books we've picked up this past week be they bought, borrowed or downloaded. There are also lots of other 'book haul' memes out there for you to choose from!

Earlier this week I was sitting at my desk going through all my pre-orders & wishlists and it suddenly dawned on me how close YALC & LonCon are. I seriously need to start saving some money so I canceled the majority of my pre-orders and I removed all my quick links to various book shopping sites in the vain hope that I might stop buying books if only for a few weeks! So far, so good... The books I got were pre-orders that were already on their way and Hexed which I forgot to cancel on my Kindle so it better be good!

By the way, if you're in the UK and/or going to either YALC or LonCon let me know!

Bought

Murder | The Girl Who Never Was
Kindle

Hexed

Review

Blackout | Elderwood Manor | The Sleeping Dead

The 100 Society

16 comments:

  1. The 100 Society looks really good, and Elderwood Manor look really interesting, and creepy! I hope you enjoy your books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really excited about The 100 Society, hope it's as good as it sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited about The 100 Society! Looks like you've got a great selection of books this week! I've heard great things about Hexed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul! I really like the look of The Girl Who Never Was :) . I am also going to LonCon and YALC (I think they're combined...) and can't wait. Happy reading!

    My StS .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like an interesting haul! I hope you enjoy them.

    My StS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hexed and The Girl Who Never Was looks intriguing. Happy reading!

    Here's my StS:
    http://wendimlee.blogspot.com/2014/06/stacking-shelves-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elwood Manor looks like a creepy book, but sometimes creepy can work. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Sleeping Dead looks really good. I love a good, creepy mystery.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the cover for Hexed, and all of your books for review look very creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read any of these but happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice STS, I loved Murder by Sarah Pinborough. Good purchase!

    ~Mogsy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hexed! I've read a few mixed reviews, but I still want to try and see for myself. So hope you enjoy it! I'm hoping to go to YALC, not 100% sure, depending on some things, but I really want to so *fingers crossed*. Not long though, that went fast. Happy reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great haul. The 100 Society looks really interesting, I'm still trying to decide whether to download that one or not! I bought my tickets for YALC at the start of the year and had to force my boyfriend to agree to come with me, didn't want to go alone like with London Book Fair! I AM SO EXCITED! I hope you get your tickets soon :) Here's my haul.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great haul! The Girl Who Never Was looks interesting, and I'm curious to see how Hexed is. The 100 Society also, looks pretty cool! Hope you enjoy all your new books!

    Here's my Sunday Post & STS at Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  15. I got The Girl Who Never Was too! I hope you enjoy your reads!
    Here's our STS. Nikki @ LazyBookLovers

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hexed is on my TBR list. Hope you like it. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design