Wednesday 26 February 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #65 - Under Nameless Stars

Waiting On Wednesday, where we put the spotlight on upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating, is hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine.

This week's choice is -

Under Nameless Stars (Zenn Scarlett #2) - Christian Schoon
ISBN - 9781908844873
Publisher - Strange Chemistry
Expected release date - April 1st 2014
Find - Goodreads/Book Depository

If you haven't read Zenn Scarlett then be aware the following summary may well contain spoilers, proceed with caution!


'Zenn Scarlett’s novice year of exoveterinarian training on Mars isn’t quite going to plan…

After barely surviving a plot to destroy her school and its menagerie of alien patients, could things at the Ciscan cloister get any worse? Yes. Yes they could: Zenn’s absent father Warra Scarlett has suddenly ceased all communication with her. Desperate to learn what’s become of him, Zenn stows away aboard the Helen of Troy, a starliner powered by one of the immense, dimension-jumping beasts known as Indra.

With her is Liam Tucker, a towner boy who is either very fond of her, very dangerous to her, or both. On the verge of learning the truth about her dad, Zenn’s quest suddenly catapults her and Liam thousands of light years beyond known space, and into the dark heart of a monstrous conspiracy. Braving a gauntlet of lethal environments and unearthly life forms, her courage and exovet skills will now be tested as never before.

With the fate of entire worlds hanging in the balance, Zenn is racing headlong into trouble… again.'
- Goodreads


Just look at that cover! It goes perfectly with Zenn Scarlett and I can't wait to read it :)

5 comments:

  1. I have an arc of this one, but I still have to read Zenn Scarlet first, I hope I will like them!

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great, I love the cover! Another one to add to my TBR pile! My WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not read the first book, but I do remember seeing it around. I hope you get your hands on this :)

    Janina
    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you'll enjoy this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds amazing! I haven't read the first book but I think I'm going to now. :)

    My EoW

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design