Sunday 2 February 2014

Random Reads #7 - Enchanted

Random Reads is a monthly meme hosted by Sarah at I’m Loving Books.  This feature is to get us reading a random book within the month that is in our TBR stack.

Random Reads is a meme where we pick a random book from our shelf to read within the month. Feel free to do more than one per month, but since a lot of people have a lot of books to read each month, only one is “required” for the meme.

Want to join in on Random Reads?

It’s easy…


  1. If you’re on Goodreads enable sorting to your to-read shelf (you should see numbers next to each book now).
  2. Go to Random.org and type in the Min as 1 and the Max as how many ever books are on your to-read shelf.
  3. Scroll down to the book matching the number Random.org picks.
  4. Link up to your Random Reads post (below). If you choose more than one book per month, be sure to put a number by your name in the list so it doesn’t look like a duplicate.
  5. Read and be merry!
This month Random chose number 465 which is

Enchanted - Alethea Kontis
Considering this is a fairy tale book I'm ashamed at how long this has been sat on the shelf unread *cough* a year today *cough* Reading Enchanted has added bonus points, it fits in with all three of my challenges! I will definitely get to this one as I'm excited to read it now. December's choice turned out to be a misfire as I can't find my copy of The False Prince anywhere, I know I have it but it's vanished! I'll add it back to the old TBR list and hopefully I'll find it some time soon!

6 comments:

  1. ooo you should like this one. It gets a little...crowded but overall is a grat book. I've both in the series ans can't wait for more

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this series! It does include several twists on different fairytales, but I love the different personalities of the sisters. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh that looks like a great book! Haven't tried it but hope you enjoy it :)

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. This idea is super-awesome. It almost makes me wish I was still on GR.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this book so much! Its very clever, with all the different fairy tales it uses in one story! The sequel is good too! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cover of this one - I definitely want to check it out!!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design