Saturday 15 February 2014

Book Haul #64


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted on Tynga's Reviews and Letterbox Love is a UK edition hosted by Narratively Speaking. Here we can share what new books we've picked up this past week. There are also lots of other 'book haul' memes out there for you to choose from!

I've not been home at all this week - cake club, the 3 year old's turning into 4 year olds, going to see Tinkerbell & the Pirate Fairy with the 4 year olds, decidedly fraught train journeys (four of them, one with my father...) - and yet I still appear to have managed to added books to my shelves! Not many admittedly but I'm pretty sure you should be able to go away for a week without buying books!  I'm not quite sure what happened there...







If this post looks a bit funny it's because I've written it on my Kindle for the first time!

12 comments:

  1. Great haul. You have Clean Sweep. Awesome book! Enjoy your reads. My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the cover for Under Nameless Stars! It's so pretty to look at. Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just loved Clean Sweep it was a wonderful book. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul, there were some book I didn't know about, thanks for sharing.

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of great books this week enjoy!

    Mary
    My STS - http://sweepingme.com/2014/02/week-2-sts-new-to-my-shelf-books-reading/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cover of Under the Nameless Stars! I've seen that once or twice...I want to look into it now! Lots of epic fantasy happening for you this week, eh? Enjoy! My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't heard of any of these. Some great books it looks like. Enjoy them! MY STS: http://www.thecovercontessa.com/2014/02/staking-shelves-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really liked Clean Sweep and hope they write more in that world. Congratulations on finding books during such a busy week. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul. Under the Nameless Stars looks really good, but I haven't read the first book yet - something I should hurry up and do! I hope you enjoy all of your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! Under Nameless Stars! I need to add that to my list! TY! Great haul!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope that you enjoy A Natural History of Dragons!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design