Saturday 22 February 2014

Book Haul #65


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted on Tynga's Reviews and Letterbox Love is a UK edition hosted by Narratively Speaking. Here we can share what new books we've picked up this past week. There are also lots of other 'book haul' memes out there for you to choose from!

Ooooh, this has been a good week for books! But a bad week for Internet access, yet again I've spent the best part of two days without any Internet again thanks to my service provider. I've not even been able to pick up any of the local wi-fi hotspots for some reason so have had plenty of time to do other stuff like read! Luckily I drafted this on Tuesday so at least there's something on the blog this week, I've added this bit using my phone and it has taken a looooong time... On the bright side it was library week this week and I may have gone slightly overboard with my requests, and they all came in at the same time!

Bought

The Glass Casket | Grim | Banished
For Review

First 15 Lives of Harry August | Red Rising | The Three

Morningside Fall | Peacemaker | Moth & Spark
Library Haul

Days of the Deer | Moon's Artifice | Mother, Mother

Night Film | A Red Sun Also Rises | The Summoning

Emperor's Blades | Girl With All the Gifts | The Rabbit Back Literature Society

Blood Song | Dark Satanic Mills | Charm & Strange

Butterflies In November | Ancillary Justice | Cloud Hunters

Dream London | Queen of Dreams | Strange Affair of Spring-Heeled Jack
Drakenfeld | Snowblind | We Used To Be Kings

20 comments:

  1. Awesome haul. A lot of different books. A lot of these are books that I hadn't heard of before. I hope you love all of your new pretties.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an awesome haul from the library! I really want to read Moth and Spark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO want to read Banished, hope it's good. Just started GRIM, so far I'm liking it. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing haul! And you need to read Red Rising! It's one of the best books I've read this year so far. And The Three! So jealous that you got a copy. Enjoy your books and happy reading!!!

    My StS post this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Quite the haul this week. I hope you enjoy all of them!

    Check out my StS and my birthday giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul - I've got 8 or 9 of them myself.

    Here are my new additions

    ReplyDelete
  7. Banished has such a great cover. Also, Grim is supposedly awesome, but there are a few stories that aren't amazingly good. I hope you enjoy Red Rising:) so much cover goodness on your blog this week. These covers are amazing! Happy reading!

    Siiri @ Little Pieces of Imagination

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, I've got a bunch of these too (though not this week). Enjoy!

    My STS, if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you got a lot from the library! I haven't read any of these but happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm reading Grim right now, and Moth and Spark sounds SO good. Enjoy them all! :) My STS

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had to bookmark this page. Your selection is quite fantastic! Enjoy your haul! That cover of Nightfilm is different from mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I freaking loved RED RISING, I hope you do too:) Also, RABBIT BACK was sooo good. Wow good luck with all those library books!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great haul. I really, really want to read Red Rising, I keep seeing amazing reviews for that one. I hope you enjoy all of your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Red Rising! Haven't read it yet, though really tempted by the hype and The Glass Casket! I haven't picked up a copy yet, but hopefully soon, because creepy ones are my favourite! Happy reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, lots of books! I really want to read Red Rising. Looks fantastic! Enjoy them all. My STS: http://www.thecovercontessa.com/2014/02/staking-shelves-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great haul! I really want to read Red Rising and Grim! Hope you enjoy your books. :)
    My StS: http://bribookishconfessions.wordpress.com/2014/02/22/stacking-the-shelves-12-half-off-edition/

    Happy Reading!
    -Brianna @ Brianna's Bookish Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic book haul! Moth and Spark sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lots of books! Is The Glass Casket about Snow White? That cover is so pretty! I also recently, entered a giveaway on Goodreads for Grim. Enjoy your haul!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hope you enjoy all of these, they look amazing :)

    My STS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great haul! Grim, Red Rising are on my to-read list. Queen of Dreams and many others look interesting. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions .

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design