Tuesday 31 December 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #37 - Top Ten Books I Read In 2013

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely people at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is -

Top Ten Books I Read In 2013

So, the top ten books I read in 2013 were quite hard to narrow down to just ten. After a lot of deliberation I came up with a plan and these are the ten books that I gave top marks to in 2013!

Fortunately, the Milk - Neil Gaiman

The Book of Secrets - Elizabeth Joy Arnold

Bitter Greens - Kate Forsyth

The Fairest of Them All - Carolyn Turgeon

Lover At Last - J R Ward

Midwinterblood - Marcus Sedgwick

Golden - Jessi Kirby

Throne of Glass - Sarah J Maas

Among Others - Jo Walton

Six Months Later - Natalie D Richards


4 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these books yet, but I can't wait to read Golden and Throne of Glass. Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Lover at Last and Throne of Glass- those are two I really want to read! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow -- what an incredible list of books to find myself in. Thank you so much -- I'm truly flattered and thrilled. Hope you had a great new year!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! :) I like that you have a Neil Gaiman book on your list. I have been hearing so many good things about his writing and can't wait to start reading his books. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design