Tuesday 24 December 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #36 - Books I'd Like Santa To Bring!

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely people at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is -

Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me

This turned out to be quite hard, I never get books at Christmas or for my birthday, the only way it happens if someone gives me a gift certificate and I choose them myself.  Therefore, narrowing down this list to just ten took quite some time because I just didn't know what to pick!

Cabinet of Curiosities - Guillermo del Toro

Charm & Strange - Stephanie Kuehn

Once We Were - Kat Zhang

Shadows - Robin McKinley

Dracula - Bram Stoker

The Coldest Girl In Coldtown - Holly Black

Summer Morning, Summer Night - Ray Bradbury

Kinslayer - Jay Kristoff

Through the Zombie Glass - Gena Showalter

Never Fade - Alexandra Bracken




5 comments:

  1. Brilliant list. I really enjoyed The Coldest Girl In Coldtown. It's such a good book. I want to read Once We Were too. I hope Santa brings you these books or that you get your hands on copies soon! Happy Christmas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Robin McKinley, how did I forget to put that on my list? Oops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still really want to get to Showalter's first book. I love Alice stories. The Coldest Girl in Coldtown is one I'm hoping is amazing. Here's hoping you get everything on your list!
    Top 10 @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you got them! I loved Kinslayer, The Coldest Girl in Coldtown! Can't say i enjoyed Once We Were though, it was just meh. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how I did it, but I found Coldest Girl in Town at the used bookstore. That is "Santa" enough for me.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design