Saturday 7 December 2013

Book Haul #54


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted on Tynga's Reviews and Letterbox Love is a UK edition hosted by Narratively Speaking. Here we can share what new books we've picked up this past week. There are also lots of other 'book haul' memes out there for you to choose from!

And normal service is resumed... You can tell Christmas is coming, for every present I bought I'm pretty sure I bought myself a book. Ooops! I did have a whale of time buying new picture books for Fred & Em so I can honestly say I've bought books for other people this week too :)

Bought

Carousel Tides - Sharon Lee

The Dark Is Rising - Susan Cooper

The Language of Dying - Sarah Pinborough

Hogfather - Terry Pratchett

Soul Music - Terry Pratchett

Glamour In Glass - Mary Robinette Kowal

Kindle Buys

Night of Cake & Puppets - Laini Taylor

Proxy - Mindee Arnett

Ten Tiny Breaths - K A Tucker

Declare - Tim Powers

On Stranger Tides - Tim Powers

Edelweiss Splurge

Don't You Forget About Me - Kate Karyus Quinn

The Eighth Day - Dianne K Saleri

A Creature of Moonlight - Rebecca Hahn

The Cabinet of Curiosities - Stefan Bachman

Carousel Sun - Sharon Lee





10 comments:

  1. Interesting choices in books this week. Most of these are new to me.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really wanna read Proxy and Ten Tiny Breaths! You got loads of books this week, hope you enjoy them :)

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Proxy and Ten Tiny Breaths looks good :) And I also got the Eighth Day. Great haul!

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a fantastic haul :-) I hope you enjoy everything that you've got!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that cover for The Dark is Rising! And I've heard fantastic things about Ten Tiny Breaths. I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ten Tiny Breaths sounds so good! I've had it on my kindle for awhile, but haven't gotten to it yet. Proxy looks good too. :)

    Enjoy the books!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glamour in Glass looks really good, hope you enjoy them.

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I picked up (Don't You) Forget About Me, too. :) Such a pretty cover. Awesome haul!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of great books! I thought Ten Tiny Breaths was a good read, an enjoyable NA. I hope you enjoy them all :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Other than 'Ten Tiny Breaths' and 'Proxy' all the titles are new to me. They sure do look interesting though! Hope you enjoy reading them !!

    - Gayatri @ Notorious Writer

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design