Monday 16 December 2013

Thirteen Books Left To Read In 2013!


 As of today I have 13 books left to meet my Goodreads challenge total of 319 books for the year and 15 days to do so. I thought I'd post the books I'm going to read on here and treat it like a challenge so I actually read them rather than getting to December 31st and only having read another book or two. Here are my last reads of 2013, mostly books published this year and which have been on my TBR for quite some time! Wish me  luck...

{ACID} {Bellman & Black} {Days of Blood & Starlight}

{The Eternity Cure} {The Falconer} {Lives of Magic}

{The Indigo Spell} {The Fiery Heart} {The Holders}

{The Mad Scientist's Daughter} {A Study In Silks} {The Madness Underneath} {Pawn}





11 comments:

  1. I really want to read the Mad Scientists Daughter also! I hope you make your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been on my TBR pile since June so I'm determined to get to it!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY COW! 319 books! You go girl!!!! Woot Woot, I am so impressed. I have 16 books to go to reach my goal of 150. It will be tight but, I am going to try. Awesome job!!!

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Not sure if I'll do it as I'm away for Christmas but we'll see. Good luck with your challenge too :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you, here's hoping I finish in time :)

      Delete
  5. Good luck with the last 13 books! I am not familiar with most of the above 13, but I loved The Eternity Cure. I'm struggling with A Study in Silks though, but that could be me. I hope you'll love every single book and succeed with the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've already tried to read Study In Silks once this year but put it down, let's hope I get further this time :)

      Delete
  6. I've surpassed my 100th mark, but 319 books in a year is a LOT! Good luck and I hope you finish all these books :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so excited that you are reading Blood and Starlight! I'm looking forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design