Saturday 14 December 2013

Book Haul #55


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted on Tynga's Reviews and Letterbox Love is a UK edition hosted by Narratively Speaking. Here we can share what new books we've picked up this past week. There are also lots of other 'book haul' memes out there for you to choose from!

So Christmas is a handy time of year for us compulsive book buyers, any parcels that get delivered are - of course! - Christmas presents and most definitely not more books... I'm making the most of it though as I know come January 1st I'm cut off from all the lovely, shiny new books and will instead be reading everything I've bought this year and not got around to! I didn't actually buy many this week but I did order a few from the Book Depository which haven't turned up yet so next week should be a good week :)

Bought

Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug - Chronicles: Art & Design

Kindle

Truly Madly Deadly - Hannah Jayne

Breathe - Sarah Crossan

Crash Into You - Katie McGarry

From Orion

The Mistletoe Bride & Other Haunting Tales - Kate Mosse
Review - Edelweiss/Netgalley

Black Dog - Rachel Neumeier

The Seers - Julianna Scott

Hang Wire - Adam Christopher

The Islands of Chaldea - Diana Wynne Jones

Sleep No More - Aprilynne Pike

The Murder Complex - Lindsay Cummings

After The End - Amy Plum



14 comments:

  1. Really superb haul of books. You got an amazing assortment of books. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some awesome books here! I got all of those Edelweiss HC titles as well last week, and I'm very excited for them. Crash into You is amazing, my fave of the series so far, and Breathe is great too.
    Great haul, and happy reading!

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to check out Breathe for the longest and I have the Murder Complex and After the End too. I hope we enjoy them! Great haul :)

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant haul. I loved Crash Into You. I hope you enjoy it too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I hope you like Breathe, thought that was a good book. I really want to read The Murder Complex and After The End, they both look great. I hope you enjoy them all. My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Crash into You and stayed up extra late to finish reading it. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just finished Truly Madly Deadly last week, hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eep! Looking forward to The Murder Complex and After The End! They look spectacular. :) Happy reading!
    My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just watched The Desolation of Smaug yesterday and it was awesome being better than the first. I think Peter has already pulled himself together. It has a cliffhanger ending though. Pfft.

    And I also got The Murder Complex this week. I hope we will enjoy it.

    Have fun reading.

    Charlotte @ Thoughts and Pens

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved Brethe it's sequel not so much.

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Hobbit is gorgeous! And enjoy all of your new books! Great e-deals!!


    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great haul! The Islands of Chaldea looks so good. I think I'll take a look at it myself on NG lol not like I need more review books but..I'm curious haha
    Happy Reading--

    -Dee @ Dee's reads - My STS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I'd like to take a look at that Hobbit book, and I need to read Crash Into You soon. Enjoy your reads! :) My STS

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just got After the End but forgot to put it on my list! Hope we both like it.

    Check out my STS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design