Monday 22 August 2016

Bookmarked... #23


The return of the (mostly) weekly post letting you all know what I'm reading and have lined up for the week! It's my own version of Sheila at Book Journey's It's Monday What Are You Reading (now hosted by Kathryn at Book Date) and I have her permission to rename it for my own nefarious reasons...

More great reading this week along with a really disappointing read, one that I was so excited to read but turned out not to hit the mark. It's Bout of Books this week so I have a fantastic stack of books lined up including 4 more of the Fables collections and some middle grade reading too. I'll be updating via Instagram and Twitter for the first 2 days as I'm away but will then update on the blog after that.

Finished


Still Reading


Started



8 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read This Savage Song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So curious as to your disappointment!

    Here's my It's Monday. Consider yourself happiness-tagged. Or not. As you so wish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you think of Savage Song so far ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr Splitfoot was an interesting read! I have Savage Song on my TBR and looking forward to checking it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked This Savage Song. I have a couple of the others on my TBR mountain. I hope you find excellent books to read this week. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm I've wondered what the Jodi Picoult and Samantha van Leer book is like in th epast.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of Fire and Stars looks so good! Did you like it?
    Here's my Monday Post! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've given up Jodi Picoult as too much sadness. The Jackson book was spot on for me.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design