Saturday 13 August 2016

Book Haul #129, Or The One Where I Seriously Considered Giving Up...


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted on Tynga's Reviews where we can share what new books we've picked up this past week be they bought, borrowed or downloaded. There are also lots of other 'book haul' memes out there for you to choose from!

F or a few weeks now I've seriously debated giving up on blogging. It's not like I don't love it, I do. I just seem to have lost my enthusiasm about it and I'm really unsure of where I fit in. As of now I haven't decided but I'm leaning towards just bimbling along as I always have. We shall see, at the very least I promise not to disappear without trace!

On to the books! Mostly review books the last week or so, plus an excellent duo of books from Illumicrate and one purchase (yes, just one)

Review



Bought


4 comments:

  1. I think we all hit that point, sooner or later, where we have to reconsider our priorities. My answer was to scale back on the review titles, start digging into my personal stacks, and accept that I don't need to review everything - sometimes I can just read, enjoy, and move on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no. That's the worse feeling ever. I've hit that road before. I took a break in blogging for almost 2 years, but now I'm back for good. :) Anyway, what I am trying to tell you is that, maybe you need a break and think things through? Don't suddenly decide to give up blogging. :)

    Alyssa @ Diary of a Book Maniac

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what you mean, I have thoughts about quitting my blog more often than I like. Mostly it's because I just don't have as much time to spend on it any more, and I feel like people just don't read my reviews (that's my biggest gripe, I think). I hope you stick around, even if you don't post as often, it's nice to have a place to talk about books:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know exactly what you mean, I have thoughts about quitting my blog more often than I like. Mostly it's because I just don't have as much time to spend on it any more, and I feel like people just don't read my reviews (that's my biggest gripe, I think). I hope you stick around, even if you don't post as often, it's nice to have a place to talk about books:-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design