Saturday 20 August 2016

Book Haul #130, Or The One Where I Only Buy One Book Again...


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted on Tynga's Reviews where we can share what new books we've picked up this past week be they bought, borrowed or downloaded. There are also lots of other 'book haul' memes out there for you to choose from!


A quick haul post from me this week as I'm not at home and doing this on a Kindle... More fabulous review books and just one book purchased! Shirley Jackson's Let Me Tell You has been on my wishlist since before it was published and I finally gave in and bought a copy this week. I've already started it and it's reminding me of how much I love her work, time for another Jackson reread methinks!


Review



Bought



6 comments:

  1. Sometimes buying one book is okay. Looks like you got some interesting review books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I don't know Shirley Jackson! I have to look her up! THe cover for Saint Death is WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good haul, I'm adding The Mystery of Spring Heeled-Jack to my TBR right now.
    Check out my STS 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your review books. All are new to me and that's always fun. I had a short buying week last week but picked up a few more this week. I seem to go through dry spells and then binge. LOL

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh, Orphans of the Carnival has a gorgeous cover! I absolutely love it. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Review books look like good reads. Will have to put on my list. Hope you enjoy your new book. Happy reading. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design