Monday 8 August 2016

Bookmarked... #21


The return of the (mostly) weekly post letting you all know what I'm reading and have lined up for the week! It's my own version of Sheila at Book Journey's It's Monday What Are You Reading (now hosted by Kathryn at Book Date) and I have her permission to rename it for my own nefarious reasons...

Yet again more than a month has passed between my Bookmarked... posts. I can't seem to get organised these days but there's always hope! I've read some good books recently and LFCC & YALC has been and gone. I am definitely going to write a post about that this year, especially as I've read on quite a few blogs things that resonated with me hugely! On to the books! I've read some great books recently, reviews of which are in the making - I promise...

Finished


The Apprentice Witch - James Nicol
Blackfin Sky - Kat Ellis
The Creeper Man - Dawn Kurtagich
Hold Still - Nina LaCour
The King Of Rats - Melinda Salisbury
Natural Causes - James Oswald
Something Wicked - Kerry Wilkinson
Under Rose-Tainted Skies - Louise Gornall

Currently Reading


Lydia - Natasha Farrant
The Nowhere Emporium - Ross MacKenzie
Rat Queens Vol. 2 - Kurtis J Wiebe, Roc Upchurch,
This Savage Song - Victoria Schwab

Put On Hold



This decision was not made lightly and was made in accordance with advice from the author herself! Basically Victoria (I've met her 4 times now, I feel like I can call her that...) noticed what page I was on when she was signing my copy of AGoS on Friday, said that I was about to read her most favorite part of the book and that I might be better off waiting to finish it when A Conjuring Of Light is not SIX. MONTHS. AWAY.

Up Next

No idea... Any suggestions?



2 comments:

  1. This Savage Song has been on my TBR list for ages! I need to read it soon!

    My It's Monday! Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an array of interesting, eye-catching covers. Will check these titles out. Happy reading to you.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design