Wednesday 15 October 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #94 - Fairest

Waiting On Wednesday, where we put the spotlight on upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating, is hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine.

This week's choice is -


Fairest (Lunar Chronicles #3.5) - Marissa Meyer
ISBN - 9781250060556
Publisher - Feiwel & Friends
Expected release date - January 26 2015

In this stunning bridge book between Cress and Winter in the bestselling Lunar Chronicles, Queen Levana’s story is finally told.

Mirror, mirror on the wall,
Who is the fairest of them all?


Fans of the Lunar Chronicles know Queen Levana as a ruler who uses her “glamour” to gain power. But long before she crossed paths with Cinder, Scarlet, and Cress, Levana lived a very different story – a story that has never been told . . . until now.

Marissa Meyer spins yet another unforgettable tale about love and war, deceit and death. This extraordinary book includes full-color art and an excerpt from Winter, the next book in the Lunar Chronicles series.


I cannot wait to get my hands on this!!! Having finally read Cinder, Scarlet & Cress this year and desperately waiting for Winter this will fill the gap nicely - especially as we now have to wait until the end of 2015 for Winter! It's published two days after my birthday so I think it will make a fabulous present to myself.


2 comments:

  1. Somehow I saw this and didn't realize it was related to The Lunar Chronicles! I haven't read Cress, so maybe I need to do that before this one though. Thanks for sharing! :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been popping up a bunch today! Can't say I blame all of you though because this sounds amazing and is one I can't wait to read!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design