Tuesday 28 October 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #70 - Books & Movies For Getting In The Halloween Spirit


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the fabulous gals cover at The Broke & The Bookish. This week's topic is -

Top Ten Books/Movies To Read Or Watch To Get In The Halloween Spirit  

I love Halloween! I love scary movies, horror novels and things that go bump in the night! I blame this entirely on my mama who didn't realize that my sister and I would sneak downstairs to watch horror movies in the middle of the night, I also started reading Stephen King novels at a very early age because of wanting to read something really scary. This is a mix of books and movies which I try to read or watch around this time of year along with a couple of new things that are new.

Stephen King's IT

The Amityville Horror

Hocus Pocus

The Omen

Something Wicked This Way Comes

The Woman In Black

An English Ghost Story

Horrorstor
The Birds

Once

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read or watched any of these! Agh, I think this shows how I need to brush up on my creepy reads. I will be trying some of them out as soon as possible. I do like a Nightmare Before Christmas though <3

    http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/11/a-thousand-pieces-of-you-review.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design