Saturday 25 October 2014

Book Haul #88 - Model of Restraint!

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly event hosted on Tynga's Reviews where we can share what new books we've picked up this past week be they bought, borrowed or downloaded. There are also lots of other 'book haul' memes out there for you to choose from!

So... I haven't done a book haul post for five weeks! I haven't been well, my attention is shot to pieces and I ended up in hospital again. The only good thing about feeling awful is that I've barely requested any review copies, not really bought a few books and requested three, yes that's three, titles from the library. This may all change today though as I'm at BristolCon with lots of amazing authors and great people. Providing I don't pass out or embarrass myself in any way there could well be pictures!



5 comments:

  1. Glad that you are having fun at the con. I think you did very well. I never have had any restraint.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep wanting to try Black City but I always pass it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have both Black City and My True Love Gave to Me but haven't read either yet. Enjoy them! My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of any of these books! But, I hope you love them! :)
    My STS

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design