Tuesday 14 October 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #69 - Places Books Have Made Me Want To Visit


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the fabulous gals cover at The Broke & The Bookish. This week's topic is -

Top Ten Places Books Have Made Me Want To Visit

I would love to visit the places I read about in books, be they real or imaginary. These are the top ten eleven places I would like to visit most, some for a day or two and others for extended holidays!

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Prague

Narnia

Winterfell, King's Landing

Pemberley

Russia

Middle Earth

Alternate Swindon circa 1985 & the Book World

Finland, Sweden

Cornwall, Wales

Fairyland

4 comments:

  1. I thought about picking The Eyre Affair, because how cool to meet all the characters from books! Great list!
    Check out my Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prague, Russia and Middle Earth would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laini Taylor's depiction of Prague was beautiful and intriguing. It made my list too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list, all the ones that I've read of it I would love to visit as well. The others gave me some inspiration for books to check out, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are great so please feel free to leave one! If you leave a link to your blog I will come and visit your blog!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the G'nite Sweetheart kit by Vera Lim Design